The health and well-being of your pet is our top priority. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community continues to develop, we are monitoring the situation closely.
At this time, our clinic remains open and is operating under regular business hours. However we are implementing curb-side appointments only.
We are sorry that we can not meet with you face to face in the lobby or exam rooms at this time, however we are doing our best to keep our staff and clients happy and healthy.
During your curbside appointment:
1) Once your at our practice please call our front staff at 913-268-5011 to check in
2) Our front staff will at that time transfer you to your technician to get your pets history, if your technician is with another client, we will ask for a number to be called as soon as they are available.
3) After getting your pets history, our staff will come out to the parking lot and bring your pet in for their appointment/exam- We ask at this time that your pet be brought in on our leash, so therefore your leash and collar will be left with you.
4) Once your pet is done with their exam your doctor will call you and discuss the finding as well as give recommendations.
5) They will at that point transfer you to the front desk for payments over the phone.
We again apologize for any inconvenience and ask for your understanding and patience during this difficult time. Our patients are everything to us and we want to be able to continue to provide care for them and will continue to do so for as long as we can.
While the CDC and other health authorities have indicated that dogs, cats, and other domestic animals are not considered at risk for contracting COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of humans within our facilities as well as our clients. Keeping our practice “hospital-clean” has always been a priority for us, and we continue to do so. Additionally, for the safety of our team and your family we are monitoring CDC recommendations and will continue to increase our attention to cleaning frequency and methods accordingly. We work closely with our staff to ensure that anyone who is not feeling well understands that we support them staying home.
To our customers:
– If you are feeling ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms and have an upcoming wellness (not critical) appointment, we kindly ask that you call us to reschedule.
– If you are healthy with no signs of illness, please bring your animal to our hospital for their appointments, however please remain in your vehicle and call us to check-in.
– If your pet requires urgent care or has a medical emergency, and you are ill, please arrange for a trusted friend, neighbor, or healthy family member to transport your pet to our hospital. If you call ahead, we will gladly accommodate your representative and make appropriate arrangements.
If you do not have a trusted friend, neighbor, or healthy family member to transport your pet, please call 913-268-5011 when you arrive at our hospital and remain in your vehicle with your animal. Please notify our staff that your not feeling well.
For more information and health guidance regarding COVID-19, please visit the CDC or WHO websites. For additional questions, please contact us at 913-268-5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We understand that this is all new territory. Please understand that our staff is working hard to make sure all our patients and clients have the proper care that is needed, and we are striving to provide fast and convenient care, however please be patient as we all work through this together. We look forward to seeing you and your pet soon and can’t wait until we can open our doors and greet everyone again.
Your pet healthcare partners at Allcare Animal Hospital